Sustainability Facility Professional™
Impacting your organization’s economic, environmental and social bottom lines.
IFMA’s Sustainability Facility Professional (SFP) is an assessment-based certificate program delivering a specialty credential in sustainability. It’s also an opportunity for FMs with an interest in efficiency, data-driven decision-making and sustainable practices. By earning your SFP designation, you will develop and gain recognition for your expertise in sustainable FM practices while impacting your organization’s economic, environmental and social bottom lines.
How do I earn the SFP?
The Sustainability Facility Professional® Full Kit, available with printed book or digital only, is the only tool you’ll need to earn your SFP credential in one complete program. This interactive program will teach the knowledge, skills and tools needed to develop sustainable facility management practices and also includes the final SFP assessments required to earn the SFP credential.
The SFP modules are as followed:
- SFP - Managing Sustainable Facilities
- SFP - Operating Sustainable Facilities
- SFP - Strategy and Alignment
Want to know more about IFMA's SFP® credential? Watch a webinar to learn more
Ready to Get Started?
IFMA is an ANSI-Accredited Certificate Issuer - Accreditation #1057. IFMA is accredited to issue the FMP and SFP Certificate to those successfully completing the FMP and SFP Certificate Program by the American National Standards Institute (ANSI) under ANSI/ASTM E2659-09. ANSI is the official U.S. representative to the International Organization for Standardization (ISO). ANSI accreditation is nationally and internationally recognized as a mark of quality. It assures companies, customers and the general public that a certificate holder has completed the prescribed course of study in a manner that represents the best in quality education and training.
Benefits of the SFP
Why pursue the SFP credential?
Earn your SFP to sharpen your expertise in efficiency and sustainable FM practices that impact your organization's triple bottom lines.
- New Benefit!: Digital Badge for safe online recognition & instant verification.**
- The average five-year return on investment of IFMA credentials is 15:1 for credential holders*
- On average, IFMA credentials lead to a US$6,000 salary increase within the first year. *
- Maximize efficiencies and streamline operations to boost your triple bottom line: people, planet and profit
- Learn to use knowledge-based, data-driven methods to drive decisions and develop valuable solutions
- Gain recognition and credibility as an informed champion with a unique sustainability skill set.
- No pre-requisites, no renewal costs and earn 30-70 general CE hours towards your LEED maintenance.
- Brought to you by IFMA, a non-profit organization that grows by empowering facility professionals worldwide
- Self Study: 3
- Instructor Led: 7
CFM Maintenance Activities:
- Self Study: 3 activities
- Instructor Led: 3 activities
*According to the IFMA sponsored research report, “Evaluating the Value: International Facility Management Association (IFMA) Facility Management Credentials”.
** Learn more about IFMA’s digital badges at http://www.ifma.org/professional-development/digital-credential-badges