RICS Chartered Qualification(MRICS)
Gain a chartered qualification demonstrating regulated, FM professional and strategic advisory expertise and ethics
RICS Chartered Qualification (MRICS)
Gain a chartered qualification demonstrating regulated, FM professional and strategic advisory expertise and ethics.
Who should pursue the MRICS qualification?
Strategic facility management experts with a combination of academic and/or professional credentials, as well as experience.
- How do I earn the MRICS qualification? There are several routes for professionals with varying degrees of experience to qualify for RICS.
- The Direct Entry is an expedited process for professionals who hold a designation from another body recognized by RICS. Member of a professional body? See if you qualify for direct entry and have the corresponding requirements.
- The Senior Professional Assessment (SPA) is for professionals who have at least 10 years of experience and are in a ‘senior’ role (in terms of management or technical expertise). This route requires a written submission and panel interview
- The Assessment of Professional Competence (APC) is for professionals who have at least 5 years of experience and a bachelor’s level degree. This route requires a written submission and panel interview.
- Find out more please visit:http://www.rics.org/us/join/
Still have questions? Email qualifyFM@rics.org
Benefits of being MRICS qualified:
- Status: Our chartered qualification provides unrivalled confidence to the market, demonstrating that you are working to the highest levels of professionalism in the built environment
- Recognition: Of your proven leadership and strategic credentials.
- Market advantage: Gain a competitive advantage with increased earnings of $16k per year.
- Knowledge: Access a range of professional development including FM practice standards, professional guidance and CPD to develop your technical and professional knowledge.
- Network: RICS connects you to over 126,000 professionals worldwide.