Increase your skillset, build credibility, gain a competitive edge, network with other FM professionals. IFMA’s FMP is for facility management professionals, those who work with FM’s and those who work in related industries seeking to advance in the FM field. It’s an opportunity to develop the knowledge and skills that facility management employers are demanding while proving to your current and prospective employers that your abilities meet or exceed industry-wide standards.
Congratulations, you have completed your course and you are now an IFMA FMP®!
So, what’s next? Here are some resources that can help you leverage your IFMA credential and FM experience.
- Become an IFMA Member
- Determine if you are eligible for IFMA’s Certified Facility Manager® (CFM®).
- Are you interested in efficient and sustainable FM solutions? Check out IFMA’s Sustainable Facility Professional® (SFP®)
- Connect with other FMs online on the IFMA Engage discussion platform.
- Learn about global FM and the IFMA-RICS Collaboration online at fm
- Earn CEUs and continue your professional development with a variety of Online Training
- Access the latest FM content written by industry-leading professionals in the Knowledge Library.
- Stay informed, stay connected and meet career objectives at upcoming IFMA events, such as World Workplace, Facility Fusion and more.
- Understand the value of IFMA Credentials by accessing the ”Evaluating the Value” research report on the ROI of IFMA credentials. Access other FM research at the FM Research & Benchmarking Institute.
- Thinking about your next opportunity or looking to hire some help? Check out the IFMA Career Center.
- Stop by the IFMA Online Store to treat yourself with IFMA apparel, gear and more.
- Do you have a colleague who may be interested in an IFMA Credential? We will be happy to send them some information. Click here to send them an email about the IFMA credential of your choice.
- Click Here to contact IFMA to ask a question or suggest other ways IFMA can help you put your FM knowledge to work.