Certified Facility Manager™
Earn the most respected credential in facility management.
The Certified Facility Manager® (CFM) credential sets the industry standard for ensuring the knowledge and competence of practicing facility managers.
IFMA’s certification process is designed to assess competency in the field through work experience, education and the ability to pass a comprehensive exam that covers 11 competencies that make up the facility management body of knowledge. Since the program began in 1992, more than 3,100 facility managers from 32 countries have achieved this prestigious recognition
Prepare for the CFM Exam
Benefits of CFM
Why should I become a CFM?
- Distinguish yourself and assure professional excellence
- Invest in your future, return on CFM expenses increase over time
- Demonstrate your leadership and initiative
- Advance your profession
- Enhance your professional network
Why should employers support the CFM?
- Assure quality and professional standards
- Focus and map professional development of staff
- Increase marketability of your organization and offerings
- Contribute to competitive advantage